Actress Yvonne Nelson is envisaging that sex for grades won’t end any time soon considering the provocative dressing of some female students in the country’s tertiary institutions.
According to her, the once-revered private parts of ladies is currently on display on social media which could be a recipe to the conduct of some lecturers
Her comments come on the back of a discussion on sex for grades in some Tertiary Institutions in the country.
She noted that amidst the conversation, there is the need to take note of the fact that young ladies are also a contributory factor to the demand for s*x for grade from lecturers because places which hitherto were covered are now made open to the public.
Her tweet read ” Sex for grades! Sex for jobs! Sex for everything in our part of the world! Your brains dont matter here. It’s the covered parts they want, oh wait, these parts arent covered anymore…it’s free on social media. Will it ever change??”
There’s now a culture on social media, especially Instagram and snapchat where young ladies expose their bodies to men just to get get some monies from them.
Some women have made it a cash cow where they make all their money from.
- ‘Sex for grades’: My interdiction was fair – Prof. Gyampo
- University of Ghana interdicts lecturers over BBC documentary
- Sex for grade: Gyampo is disciplined, BBC was unfair – Legon student
- Prof. Gyampo speaks out on BBC ‘Sex for Grades’ exposé
- Sex for grades: UG’s Butakor denies having sex with ‘UG student’