The unofficial PRO to the CEO of Menzgold, Nana Appiah Mensah has disclosed that customers of the company should expect payment soon.
According to Stanley Kodia popularly known as KOD, if Nana Appiah Mensah is released, Menzgold will commence with payments on Wednesday.
Stanley claims the government is behind the delay of the payment because NAM1 is still in police custody.
He added that the case against Nana Appiah Mensah should be dropped to enable him settle customers immediately.
He wrote; “Menzgold payment can start on Wednesday if Government permits!! Pull down the case so payment starts!! Money dey, GOVERNMENT MUST FREE NAM TO PAY!!! Stop wasting customer’s time they are dying”.
See post below;
Nana Appiah Mensah returned to Ghana on 11th July 2019 after he was held in custody in Dubai for several months over a fraud case.
Upon arrival, he was arrested and kept in CID custody for interrogation.
The embattled Menzgold CEO was arraigned before court and charged with defrauding by false pretence and operating a banking business without a license.
He is expected to reappear before the court on 26th July 2019.
- Probe rise of Menzgold to prevent such schemes in future – Lawyer to government
- NAM1 is cooling off at his East Legon residence, not in police custody – DJ Oxygen
- Police hunt for NAM1’s wife
- NAM1 hasn’t lost weight – Menzgold
- NAM 1’s prosecution ‘unnecessary’, allow him to refund client’s monies – Lawyer Ampaw