Michael Ologo, the 2020 aspiring parliamentary candidate for Yilo Krobo has said on Ahotor FM that whoever speaks ill about former President John Dramani Mahama or touch him will face the wrath of some NDC members.
Speaking with Citizen Kofi Owusu monitored by MyNewsGh.com, Mr. Michael Ologo condemned the awful comments by one lady presenter of the Asempa FM.
The said presenter was heard and seen in a video lambasting and insulting the former President of the Republic of Ghana, John Mahama, for showing his community service skills by weeding some part of the city over the weekend, a move most social commentators applaud as leadership by example.
“We must show respect to our leaders at all times. When you touch JM you have touched some of us, for we hold JM in high esteem”, he said.
Meanwhile, the multimedia group has officially written to apologise on behalf of the presenter.
See apology letter below:
- NDC’s campaign against December referendum a ‘set back’ – Kwesi Jonah
- NDC’s sudden U-turn on MMDCEs election shocking – Minister
- Prof Ahwoi warns against ‘Brexit situation’ after ‘Yes’ victory in Dec 17 referendum
- Mills’ death sympathy gave incompetent NDC 2012 victory but never again – Minister
- We’ve intensified education of electorates on referendum – NCCE