An Accra-based legal practitioner and a former Deputy Minister for Local Government under Ex-President Kufuor’s administration, Captain Nkrabea Effah Dartey (rtd) has replied former President Rawlings on his June 4 Speech.
Speaking to Kwesi Aboagye on Neat FM’s Ghana Montie show, the legal practioner stated that, the former president had been ill-advised by his handlers.
Watch full interview below.
- Prophet Jeremiah Rawlings’ June 4 sermon sounded more like Obinim’s
- Rawlings’ calls for indemnity clauses removal targeted at Ayariga – Sam George
- Sam Jonah is known to be greedy and treacherous – Rawlings booms
- Scrap indemnity clauses – Rawlings booms
- New documentary challenges the legacy of Rawlings’ June 4 revolution
- Read all related articles