Entertainment pundit, Prince Tsegah aka Da Don has revealed that the cracks in the Bhim Nation camp reached a boiling point when Stonebwoy’s manager, Blakk Cedi nearly beat the hell out of the Dancehall artist in Jamaican during the Shuga tour recently.
The radio personality spread this wild allegation on his ‘You Say Weytin’ show on Hitz FM. According to him, Blakk Cedi held Stonebwoy’s neck as he probably tried to strangle him during a misunderstanding.
Da Don added that the brief showdown happened in the presence of former Burniton Music Group signee Kelvyn Boy, the reason why he does not respect Stonebwoy.
Dancehall artiste, Stonebwoy revealed earlier that his longtime friend and working partner, Blakk Cedi was no longer his manager.
The decision according to him was part of structural amendments that have been made at his Burniton Music Group label.
Per the new adjustments, Blakk Cedi is now his agent.
- Stonebwoy’s wife and her father provide free health screening ahead of concert
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Stonebwoy’s wife to organise free health screening for ‘Ashaiman to the World’ patrons
- ‘Yawa No Dey’ song isn’t a diss directed at Stonebwoy – Kelvyn Boy
- I’ll perform at ‘Ashaiman to the World’ if I’m invited – Kelvyn Boy