Ghana Premier League giants Asante Kotoko will lock horns with Nigeria Premier League side Kano Pillars in the preliminary round of the CAF Champions League.
The Porcupine Warriors will travel to Kano on the weekend of August 9-11 for first leg tie before hosting the Kano-based club in the return leg at the Baba Yara Sports Stadium on the weekend of 23-25 August.
Kotoko earned the right to participate in the continent’s biggest club tourney after winning the Special Competition Tier 1 championship.
The Reds are making their ninth CAF Champions League appearance and their first since 2015.
- Kotoko reject $100,000 bid from Al Hilal for Songne Yacouba
- Orlando Pirates given boost in Yacouba Songné pursuit
- Kotoko bid Adingra Moussa farewell as he return to Abidjan
- AshantiGold to battle Equatorial Guinea club Akonangui FC in CAF Confederation Cup
- We did no wrong in terminating Adingra Moussa’s contract – George Amoako
- Read all related articles