Deputy Communications Director at the Office of the First Lady, Rebecca Akufo-Addo, Akosua Asaa Manu, has been appointed as a Deputy Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the National Youth Authority (NYA).
She held the position of Deputy Communications Director at the Office of the First Lady from 2017 until her appointment at NYA.
Prior to her work with the First Lady, she worked with Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) in various capacities from 2007 to 2015.
She left GCB as a Systems Administrator and motivated by the opportunity to combine her entrepreneurial skills and passion for mentoring the youth, Akosua Manu joined Max International, a global multimillion-dollar social marketing business in the health and wellness industry.
At Max she became one of the most successful and Influential names in the social marketing industry rapidly rising through the ranks of the company.
She currently holds the position of a Diamond Associate at Max International.
Akosua Manu holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from the University of Ghana.
She is married with two beautiful children.
- MCE and community disagree over 1V1D implementation
- Next scandal is from Senior Minister’s office – Kevin Taylor hints
- Why Zongo Minister feels demotivated to send new projects to Madina
- Paga Health Centre will soon be a fully functional hospital – Minister assures
- Akufo-Addo appoints new NYA top Managers